Thursday, April 19, 2018

Peeking Sunlight...oil on cardstock...

A study that took some personal sticktoitiveness and goading on, as we just got hit with another 18" of snow our third week into Spring...and was almost hard not to feel some weariness with the season...hahaa...but, I did finish.  Had to remind myself, it is "just a study..." so no need to labor and render beyond the necessary...

9"x 6" Peeking Sun  AP



After the painting is finished...I tape them to the side of one of my bookshelves.  When one side is done...the first few are dry, get pulled off and put into a bin with wax coated paper sheets to separate one painting from another, and stored.  Eventually I take those out and put them in black art portfolios, which make it convenient to take an armload of paintings in one binder form to share.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment