Friday, June 9, 2023

First Batch- sale..smaller works, oil

 So, the way I'd like to do this is I have a Paypal account, business...and you could pay me safely and encrypted with a simple PaypalMe link

To avoid confusion...contact me thru Facebook messenger, or in my batch post on my Facebook profile newsfeed to alert my attention, or leave a comment here to the specific piece.  I will then create a PaypalMe link for you..

First $100 claim gets pick and choice, (shipping separate- about $7-10).  All are 5"x7"...one is 5"x 4" and one you'll notice is a larger 8"x 10" framed plein air.  For that larger and framed one, shipping...size I would ask $145 plus shipping...  

I am not fond of tootin' my own horn, but if you visit my FASO artist website--- Larry's FASO Artist Webpage ....you'll get a fair idea of my current works, their value and pricing.  It will be apparent these are a clearing out of my stored past inventory of studies

Upon sale, I will create a red dot image to edit in and replace what has been sold. You will be able to purchase without attention drawn...one on on 

Let's get started, and I will give a description for each and note clicking on the image will bring up an enlarged view to study further





Alderton Road- plein air 5"x7" oil panel


Alaska Study plein air "Tree Point"  SOLD

Auke Bay Study  plein air  SOLD

Fumee Falls vertical study plein air  SOLD


Mendenhall Glacier- Juneau, Alaska 5"x 7" plein air oil on panel

Strawberries- 4"x 5" oil attached to ready2hang panel

Swimming Redhead Drake 5"x 4" oil on panel

Upper Marquette, MI plein air study- 5"x 7" oil on panel

Wetmore Landing- Marquette, MI 5"x 7" oil on panel


Eagle Point- Alaska plein air- SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment